Making Dante's Dream come true.

21 Jul 2013

The voices of a thousand birds that clang above my head...

Ophelia by SomniumDantis
Ophelia, a photo by SomniumDantis on Flickr.

Hello there again! Today I wanted to share with you our version of the so very well known Ophelia by Millais (1852). I needn't have said that, everyone knows. I must say, though, that it was a delight to do it, as well as working with such great artists as Roberto Llull, who shot the thing with me back in March and has been editing it since then; and my dear friend The Seamstress of Rohan who made the gown specially for the occasion. Such wonderful people! As for me, I only did the modelling, the water was cold but not enough to make me sick as poor Lizzie, thank God! Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Increible la foto! Eso sí es recrear un cuadro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just popped by to check your blog. Notice you haven't posted for a long time. Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete