Making Dante's Dream come true.

10 Dec 2012

Special post!

Today I won't talk about seams and pleats, I should, but I won't. Two days ago was my boyfriend's birthday and I'd like to thank him for aaaaaall he's done for me. Without his help, many or nearly all my pics wouldn't be possible! He is a huge part of this project we started about a year ago along with my mum :)


To begin with, I'm a complete mess regarding technology and internet and practically everything that involves computers. I can't even buy stuff with Paypal or my Visa. I think all my supplies (fabrics, props, even books) are in my possession thanks to him.

Also, he drives me everywhere, and we look for locations. He is incredibly talented taking pics and I was greatly impressed with how he managed to make our Lizzie pics very similar to the drawings. He's ace!

He took me to the Lizzie Siddal talk back in February and to the Tate's Pre-Raphaelite exhibition! Tell me that's not being awesome?

And he got me the American Duchess Victorian button boots for my birthday! He's like, my hero, not only because of the things the does "for me", but also because of his own personality of course. I won't make a list of his charms but I just wanted to remark how important he is in my life and for this project :)

Thank you so much and happy birthday my love!


tehehe the boy fell asleep as soon as we unpacked last September in London :P

No comments:

Post a Comment