Making Dante's Dream come true.

18 Nov 2011

Keeping on with my research.

My boyfriend is awesome, he gave this to me as a surprise gift!



Yaaaay! This book is veeeery interesting; it has chapters on the main reasons for dress reform (as you can read: Politics, Health and Art). Of course there's a part entitled 'Artistic Dress in Britain' and this is the part I will focus on to continue my Lizzie dress. And look who's there!


Those beautiful Lizzie and Janey! Luckily I'll have one of those dresses in a few months ^^ I think I'll also buy Janet Arnold's 'Patterns of Fashion' (all the volumes haha) which are pretty much a Bible to historical costume reenactors. Will see...I'll keep writing! Regards.

P.S. I already shot my pics with the green velvet dress, in case someone is interested in them, they're on DeviantArt and Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment